Arbotect 20-S is the industry standard fungicide for the prevention of Dutch elm disease and suppression of sycamore anthracnose. One application of Arbotect by macro-infusion protects the entire canopy for multiple growing seasons.
Dutch elm disease:
- Protects healthy elms from beetle transmission of Dutch elm disease for three growing seasons.
- Annual treatments are not required. Provides “gap-free” protection.
- Arbotect moves into the new growth in the spring and protects this tissue when the beetles are highly active.
- Track record of performance is over 25 years with success rates over 99%.
- Improves the appearance of infected sycamores over multiple years.
- Application by macro-infusion is a closed system – no drift, and minimal applicator exposure.